Hi!

(Sorry, that I flood the list)

I think pida need improvement of file browsing capabilities.
So I tried collecting ideas, and I post here of getting feedback about
these ideas.

I. File browser inside pida (Ctrl-Shift-F)
It need the ".." in the list.
Right now it is not easy to go a directory up only using the keyboard.

II. When I start pida with only a filename option:
pida ./statusbar.py

1. It would be nice if pida opens the file (right now I need to reopen
that file
from the file->open menu)

2. Would be nice if file browser changes the current directory to
this.

III. Changing the current directory from the shell

introduce a command like: pida-cwd and pida-cwd ~
Which sends the specified directory to pida, and the current directory
if no argument was.

This could be combined with midnight commander awesome navigating
capabilities would be a killer feature.

IV. Sending a file to open in pida
introduce a command: pida-openfile ./status.py
And pida would open that file in the editor.

What do you think about it?

Best regards,
 Khiraly