Hartym wrote:
> great keyboard shortcut (for ..), but for some strange reasons, ctrl-shift F
> wont get me out of vim (i guess this is compiz related as it was working
> before i installed it, and I tryed to switch from emerald decorator to
> metacity (keeping compiz enabled) and that changed nothing.)

I had this problem too... after kicking it around here on the mailing
list, it was discovered that if the mouse pointer is over the vim
window, then the shortcuts (like ctrl-shift-f) won't work. If you
position the mouse pointer somewhere outside of the the vim window, they
will work:

Strange but true!