Francois wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> During some months, I was switching between different editors and IDE:
> PIDA with Vim, OpenKomodo, Gedit and Jedit. All of them have very good
> features but there is a different feeling for me with PIDA. I rapidly
> wish to contribute to his project but unfortunately my knowledge of
> Python and PyGTK is to limited at present time to do something very
> useful.
>
> Never mind, during my quest I grab some of the best features I like in
> each IDE and put them here like a wish list or future development
> ideas for PIDA.on this page:
>
> http://ragloo.blogspot.com/
>
> It's not a blog only a draft for PIDA because I don't want to spam the
> PIDA wiki with my ideas !
>
> Perhaps you will find in some of them a little bit interest ...
>
> I have also the occasion to thanks all the developer who made PIDA a
> reality.
> Thanks all ! ... and continue this excellent work ...
>
> An happy user
> Francois

Hi Francois,

Thank you for your kind words. I have read your features review, and I
can see you have put a lot of work into it, so thank-you very much. If
you would like to formalise any of these feature requests, you could
make a ticket in the Trac instance at http://pida.co.uk/trac This should
ensure that they get good consideration by all developers (and in the
future).

Thanks again,

Ali