Thanks too for your kind words Ali ...

So if I have your permission I will put those ideas with great
pleasure on the Trac.
I'm not sure but after I registered, I was not able to create a new
ticket on the Trac at

Error: Forbidden
TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation

What's wrong (sorry I'm new to Trac) ?

Furthermore, is there a small tutorial to see how plugins are
implemented somewhere ?
I know there is some doc in the official PIDA doc but if someone has
something else ...

On 25 fév, 18:29, Ali Afshar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Francois wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > During some months, I was switching between different editors and IDE:
> > PIDA with Vim, OpenKomodo, Gedit and Jedit. All of them have very good
> > features but there is a different feeling for me with PIDA. I rapidly
> > wish to contribute to his project but unfortunately my knowledge of
> > Python and PyGTK is to limited at present time to do something very
> > useful.
> > Never mind, during my quest I grab some of the best features I like in
> > each IDE and put them here like a wish list or future development
> > ideas for PIDA.on this page:
> >
> > It's not a blog only a draft for PIDA because I don't want to spam the
> > PIDA wiki with my ideas !
> > Perhaps you will find in some of them a little bit interest ...
> > I have also the occasion to thanks all the developer who made PIDA a
> > reality.
> > Thanks all ! ... and continue this excellent work ...
> > An happy user
> > Francois
> Hi Francois,
> Thank you for your kind words. I have read your features review, and I
> can see you have put a lot of work into it, so thank-you very much. If
> you would like to formalise any of these feature requests, you could
> make a ticket in the Trac instance at should
> ensure that they get good consideration by all developers (and in the
> future).
> Thanks again,
> Ali
 To post to this group, send email to