Thanks too for your kind words Ali ...

So if I have your permission I will put those ideas with great
pleasure on the Trac.
I'm not sure but after I registered, I was not able to create a new
ticket on the Trac at http://pida.co.uk/trac/newticket

Error: Forbidden
TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation

What's wrong (sorry I'm new to Trac) ?

Furthermore, is there a small tutorial to see how plugins are
implemented somewhere ?
I know there is some doc in the official PIDA doc but if someone has
something else ...

Thanks