> Hi, I am not a Mac user, but it seems that your Vim is not compiled with
> client/server. Vim-gtk usually is, so that is a bit odd. Any other Mac
> users out there?
> Ali

Hi - Thanks for taking the time to reply! I'm on the trail of the
solution. gvim was actually a wrapper pointing at the that I
normally use on the Mac, which is not client-server (for some reason).
I am close to getting the right paths, etc. When I get it solved, I
will report back.

 To post to this group, send email to