Hi, as a user, I would be *really* keen on seeing good Java support,
or any Java support. In my opinion it is a huge missing link, as
although Java is not my primary development language, it is hard to
live without using it occasionally.

I personally wouldn't get hung up on having the first iteration be
perfect, using Jython etc..