On Thursday 03 July 2008 20:46:00 Ana Guerrero wrote: > > Now speak up - and by the way, I will consider this as accepted if no one > > speaks against it within the next weeks or so. > > This is not a nice way of handling stuff... so I send a mail with big > changes the week you are off on holidays with the same way of "agreement" > and it is ok?
No one has announced being on vacation - and if people leave without a announcement of vacation, we can't wait forever on them. > We have plenty of people in the Uploaders field and we all know not > everybody works the same in the team. We should try to reach concensus > using the common sense, not a majority vote that does not make sense when > work is not balanced. Do I read this as you saying "I think I do most work, so I decide" correctly ? And if it was about reaching consensus, we would still be discussing kde3 vs kde4. /Sune -- Man, do you know how could I send the terminale from the control preferences inside Excel? You cannot connect the LCD IRC prompt. -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
