On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 09:12:18PM +0200, Sune Vuorela wrote: > > On Thursday 03 July 2008 20:46:00 Ana Guerrero wrote: > > > > Now speak up - and by the way, I will consider this as accepted if no one > > > speaks against it within the next weeks or so. > > > > This is not a nice way of handling stuff... so I send a mail with big > > changes the week you are off on holidays with the same way of "agreement" > > and it is ok? > > No one has announced being on vacation - and if people leave without a > announcement of vacation, we can't wait forever on them. > > > We have plenty of people in the Uploaders field and we all know not > > everybody works the same in the team. We should try to reach concensus > > using the common sense, not a majority vote that does not make sense when > > work is not balanced. > > Do I read this as you saying "I think I do most work, so I decide" correctly ? >
As usual, you read what you want to read and attack with wathever excuse you have. You have people in the team-members file with have worked a lot in the pass and is not currently active (schepler), you have people who is limited to a set of stuff (dato), you have people who has barely started working with us (pino), you have people who did 2-3 commits and not longer contributed (Sara) and so so. The set of the "usual workers" is 4-5 people and you have 17 listed in members-team. > And if it was about reaching consensus, we would still be discussing kde3 vs > kde4. Concesus is about sometimes have to give in something realising you may be wrong even if you do not see it. -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
