Am Mittwoch 17 Juni 2009 schrieb Peter Eisentraut: > On Monday 15 June 2009 20:12:44 Ana Guerrero wrote: > > My question: What's the top two-three things which could be > > improved on Qt/KDE integration on Debian, making it really shine? > > And how do you think we should address those improvements? > > update-notifier and update-manager for KDE.
Yes, I agree. 1. Networkmanager with some plasmoid that is developed (http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3713). This is a must for a the wifi users. 2. Some kind of updater of the deb packages with a neat integration with the user permissions. Currenly, I use update-notifier that is run be an script from ~/.kde/Autostart with sudo. But I guess that this is only a hack. I guess that is something going on with policykit. Martin -- http://www.bretschneidernet.de/ OpenPGP-key: 0x4EA52583 (o__ (O_ Linus Torvalds: //\' //\ I was bitten by a penguin! V_/_ V_/_ I mean, really! Take it from me! I'm wounded. -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
