Hi, very late reply but QPrinter needs love. ask Pino Toscano (okular), I guess he has many things to say about it.
cheers, Fathi On Monday 15 June 2009 19:12:44 Ana Guerrero wrote: > ----- Forwarded message from Knut Yrvin <[email protected]> ----- > > From: Knut Yrvin <[email protected]> > Organization: Qt Software > Reply-To: Knut Yrvin <[email protected]> > To: Debian Qt/KDE <[email protected]> > Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:06:29 +0200 > Subject: Q: Key issues to address with Qt/KDE on Debian > User-Agent: KMail/1.11.4 (Linux/2.6.28-11-generic; KDE/4.2.4; i686; ; ) > > Hi all, > > I'm working on a short list of issues which can be improved when packaging > and running KDE 4 on Debian. What are the two-three most important issues > to address and maybe fix. > > I've already got suggestions improving KNetworkManager with mobile > broadband modem integration[1]. Several improvements and fixes was > suggested from KDE before releasing Qt 4.5[2]. This are example of things > I'm looking for. > > My question: What's the top two-three things which could be improved on > Qt/KDE integration on Debian, making it really shine? And how do you think > we should address those improvements? > > 1. http://dot.kde.org/2009/06/10/network-manager-sprint-oslo > 2. http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2008/12/04/how-kde-4-is-blocking-qt-45/ > > Best regards > > Knut Yrvin > -- > Open Source Community Manager > Qt Software, Nokia > cell: + 47 934 79 561, phone: +47 21 60 27 58 > http://qtsoftware.com -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
