Hello, On pirmadienis 03 Gegužė 2010 20:42:47 Modestas Vainius wrote: > Hello, > > On pirmadienis 03 Gegužė 2010 16:28:31 Praveen A wrote: > > 2010/5/3 Modestas Vainius <[email protected]>: > > > No, you don't need to start -2 revision for these changes because -1 > > > has never been officially uploaded to Debian. This also means that you > > > don't need to document changes in the changelog until initial release > > > is uploaded to Debian archive. So basically, you can just drop this -2 > > > entry completely. Please remove 0.3.2-1 tag as well since it is > > > invalid and does not point to official upload. > > > > OK. Made these changes. > > Fine. Now the last nitpicks: > > 1) I overlooked that the package uses cmake (don't know why I initially > thought it used qmake). debhelper (>= 7.3) is enough for this > (Build-Depends). > > 2) I suggest you reconsider not using "(A proud GNU user)" in Uploaders > field and changelog trailer. Now it may look cool somewhat but you may get > tired of this eventually. It is rather unusual as well. If I were you I > would just keep your full name and email like Debian Policy 5.6.2 > recommends. Btw, this is not a blocker for sponsoring, it is your choice > eventually.
And... 3) dbusmenu-qt public headers include Qt headers therefore add libqt4-dev to Depends of the -dev package. -- Modestas Vainius <[email protected]>
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
