2010/5/3 Modestas Vainius <[email protected]>: > 1) I overlooked that the package uses cmake (don't know why I initially > thought it used qmake). debhelper (>= 7.3) is enough for this (Build-Depends).
cmake removed from build depends, but it also requires qmake (it was failing in pbuilder). Build is failing with pbuilder as it cannot find cmake. Should I add it again? Also libqt4-dev is added as dependency for -dev package. > 2) I suggest you reconsider not using "(A proud GNU user)" in Uploaders field > and changelog trailer. Now it may look cool somewhat but you may get tired of > this eventually. It is rather unusual as well. If I were you I would just keep > your full name and email like Debian Policy 5.6.2 recommends. Btw, this is not > a blocker for sponsoring, it is your choice eventually. OK. Removed "(A proud GNU user)". I was trying to get dpkg-buildpackage to use my gpg keys. Now I have to run debsign -k0xE0C010D0 (DEBSIGN_KEYID variable seems to not make any effect), but that is Ok. > Finally feel free to `dch -r -D unstable`, build source package, upload it to > mentors or alioth and give me an URL to .dsc which I will sponsor. It is uploaded to mentors. http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libdbusmenu-qt/libdbusmenu-qt_0.3.2-1.dsc - Praveen -- പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില് <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call! <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak? (as seen on /.) -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
