filipf added a comment.

  Seems to run pretty well, but there is a tiny padding regression introduced.

  Using `plasmashell --reverse --replace` to test a right to left layout we see
that there is excessive padding between the content and the sidebar.

  F8148094: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8148094>

  I.e. there is more padding than when using a left to right layout, and when
resizing the window the padding actually increases some more (to level that's
shown in the screenshot)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  configscollcat (branched from master)

To: gvgeo, #plasma, #vdg, filipf, ngraham
Cc: ngraham, filipf, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart