gvgeo added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> AppletConfiguration.qml:117
>      Kirigami.Separator {
> -        visible: configDialog.configModel
> -        anchors.left: sidebar.right
> -        height: root.height
> -    }
> -
> -    Kirigami.Separator {
> +        id: topSeparator
>          anchors.top: root.top

I can make this side to draw on top of the separator, as it was. Will be
incorrect again.

Maybe separator must leave. It looks nice for breeze dark, but if the theme
says no line, why force it? It is not forced in system settings. And despite if
it looks okay or not for most setups, it is wrong to display for all themes.

> AppletConfiguration.qml:152
> +            Layout.preferredWidth: units.gridUnit * 7
> +            Layout.bottomMargin: units.smallSpacing
> +            contentWidth: -1

So that content does not touch the bottom edge, but was unsightly with double
space..
I will remove, it. It looks so much better with the categories coming from the
edge, and scrollbar having the same length with the rectangular.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: gvgeo, #plasma, #vdg, filipf
Cc: ngraham, filipf, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart