filipf added a comment.

  Looks good to me and solves 3 of the 4 binding loops, although this one still
remains:

`file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/configuration/AppletConfiguration.qml:296:25:
 QML StackView: Binding loop detected for property "height"`

INLINE COMMENTS

> gvgeo wrote in AppletConfiguration.qml:117
> I can make this side to draw on top of the separator, as it was. Will be
> incorrect again.
>
> Maybe separator must leave. It looks nice for breeze dark, but if the theme
> says no line, why force it? It is not forced in system settings. And despite
> if it looks okay or not for most setups, it is wrong to display for all
> themes.

> Maybe separator must leave

I agree. I already tried doing it in D25728
<https://phabricator.kde.org/D25728>.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: gvgeo, #plasma, #vdg, filipf
Cc: ngraham, filipf, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart