ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  So with this patch, I see a new visual issue: the first time I open an applet
config window, the vertical separator is not visible: F8147412:
Screenshot_20200303_093031.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8147412>

  It becomes it becomes visible (and thereafter stays visible) if I resize the
window or switch categories. I don't see this issue with the current state of
git master, so it seems to be a regression.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: gvgeo, #plasma, #vdg, filipf, ngraham
Cc: ngraham, filipf, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart