ngraham added a comment.

  Going up from the 0.71 magic number to the 0.85 magic number would make the
clock bigger than it currently is, no? Can you supply a screenshot of how this
works now at standard size, increased size, and witha  high-DPI display?

  Since magic numbers are bad, and we already have one for the clock, it does
seem reasonable to replace it with a constant of some sort that we can re-use,
for example with the notification icons as you're proposing. Making it
user-configurable seems like unnecessary overkill to me though.

  @davidedmundson, what do you think about that plan? We'd get rid of the
existing magic number, which would be nice, right?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: pgkos, #plasma_workspaces, davidedmundson
Cc: ngraham, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart