tuxxi added a comment.

  In D18939#411450 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18939#411450>, @ngraham wrote:

  > If you use a blank QWidget, you won't have to do that `setContentsMargin()`
workaround, right?

  I actually tried this first, I was surprised when the plain `QWidget` still
had margins; I realized the margins were part of the `QVBoxLayout` rather than
in the widget containing it. I switched back to a `QFrame` since I've used it
for this use in the past -- but it really makes no difference in this case, so
I can switch it to a QWidget if you think that's better style :)

REPOSITORY
  R103 KMenu Editor

To: tuxxi, ngraham, #plasma, cfeck
Cc: mlaurent, ngraham, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart