> Could you send the nm output for libplplotf77cd as well?  That library
> defines plsetopt7, but it may have the wrong underscoring convention or
> there may be some import/export of symbols problem.  That library is
> mentioned in your detailed linking command above.  Is the choice of library
> name and syntax of the command correct?

gfortran also allows to change how many underscores are added (
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.3.0/gfortran/Code-Gen-Options.html#Code-Gen-Options

) and in plstubs.h this can also be changed. But some tries didn't help
anything and I don't know in which direction I should go, since the
names show up in the library as well as in the object file which is
linked to the library. Can't find anything useful in the internet so far.

Werner

--
Dr. Werner Smekal
Institut fuer Allgemeine Physik