Hi Alan,

I explicitly use the build command "make" because of that, but I still see four
instances of make running, as well as six instances of bash. This is with
message "make VERBOSE=1 test_noninteractive in the installed examples build
tree" as the last visible text.

Not at all sure what this means, the information I get from the task manager
does not reveal much about what these processes are actually doing (like in
which directory etc.)

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.