Hi Alan,

Thanks for digging that up. I will install it later - as soon as the test has
finished.

> You did not mention diffutils.  What is the installation status of that
> package?

I forgot to mention that - yes, I installed it. And it comes up with an
interesting report on Lua:

Comparison test using psc device

lua

  Missing examples            :

  Differing graphical output  :  14a 19 23

  Missing stdout              :

  Differing stdout            :  31

These differences pop up in various configurations. I have not seen them in the
Cygwin results, so this is something specific to MinGW-w64/MSYS2.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.