On 2018-02-17 15:24-0500 David Bergman wrote:

Does anyone know the timeline for PLplot site to be back up?

"Project web is currently offline pending the final migration of its data to our new datacenter."

Hi David:

During that migration, I also had some difficulty.  For example, I
could not gain access to another SF software project git repository
for a day or two to push my changes.  But I am pretty sure that
migration of SF to a new hardware centre is fully completed now.  For
example, I haven't tried yet to git push new PLplot code, but I did
that successfully with another SF project so I assume git pushes now
also work again for PLplot.  Also, our SF website (accessed via
plplot.org), and our project page at sf.net/projects/plplot all seem
to be working now.

Let me know if you discover any PLplot services (all of which are
provided by SF) that are still not working properly.

Alan W. Irwin

Linux-powered Science

Plplot-general mailing list