On 4/12/07, Kaustubh Gadkari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/12/07, Rajiv Gore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to play down loaded flv files in Kaffeine.
> I am unable to hear the sound though video is seen.
> How can I fix it.

Use mplayer. :-)

Agree with Kaustubh,use mplayer.
Get mplayer, get the essential codec pack,uncompress and put it into
/usr/lib/win32/ or other appropriate place and play all kinds of media
:)
A slightly different approach would be to use something like
zamzar.com and get the file(s) transcoded... or do it yourself using
mencoder :)>-

HTH.

Best regards,
Pranav