Yeah "BSD is better than Linux" is quite a troll.  :-D

My employer's religion prohibits me from pushing anything other than Linux.

OTOH I want to try out Solaris x86 (as Migs has already done for quite
some time now...) you can get Sun Studio 12 for free as well (beer),
so no need to hang out with GCC.

That post you reference is creepy.  :-P