I did a M92 about 4 years ago, put Ubuntu on it for a church. They use it
to control a very large screen, and to run audio and video. I did not have
any issues with the install that I can remember, it has been a while since I
did it so it is pretty hazy. Even set it up with Compiz so they could have
multiple desktops and just flip the screen around (kids loved the cube).

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 12:00 AM, John Jason Jordan <joh...@gmx.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 18:26:56 -0700
> Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtm...@gmail.com> dijo:
>
> >I figured out how to get to the bios.  There is not boot-order option
> >I am accustomed to--the order is set by properties UEFI/legacy rather
> >than CD/HD, etc.  I set it to legacy, but it still did not boot the
> >CD.  UEFI is disabled as well.  I guess I need to explore other
> >options.  Ideas?
>
> This will probably not help, but here goes anyway. On my current laptop
> there are two boot options: one takes you to the BIOS and the other (F7)
> gives you a list of devices from which you can select the one to boot
> to. But this is not a Thinkpad. :(

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.
The only container material that the USDA gives blanket approval on.