Alternatively, you could create Windows recovery USB media before
installing linux on the box.
It can be used to fully reinstall already activated Windows in VM or on
the laptop when you want to give it away.
I store the USB media on a filer as VDI disk image, forever. I have
never used any of those backups - even when selling old computers, they
were always bought by a Linux geek.
What are the chances that you would want to use windows Denis?
I have bunch of MS Win VM's which I use for single task - boot them up
and waste couple of hours updating them every quarter.
What a waste - I behave like the monkeys with the banana in a cage!
Tomas