Tomas,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did not know that the recovery  could be used
for installing in Virtual Box.  (You said VM--I know that VM has a special
routine for extracting an installed OS for a virtual machine, but was
uncertain about Virtual Box.)

I am not certain if I will use Win 10--I use Win 2K at present for two
legacy programs.  And a third might be better with 10.

-Denis