I have never had W or L model, all T and X models.

I chose them for their no nonsense design, serviceability, service manual
and reasonably priced spare parts availability.

I imagine that all the not trendy, not shiny, not ultra thin, plain black
Thinkpads are the same.

I consider them easy to repair and get parts on eBay. Including couple of
screens.

-T