I do run Linux on this but not so much of a Linux oriented question. I know there are some Thinkpad lovers among us and I recall onc person doing a presentation on replacing the screen on a TP.

My tentative plan is to go to Free Geek, try to score a TP parts machine and do the screen replacement myself. But I'd thought I'd check on here if anyone has a cache of TP screens and wouldn't mind parting ways with it for some $.

I'm also curious to hear from anyone who has performed this procedure and has any wise insights to share or thoughts & prayers to offer an unsuspecting victim.

Thank you,

Mike