Still fighting printer problems. I tried going to the cups management page
at localhost:631. I get the index page, but every line I click on brings up
a window that says "Not Found". Not much help. Where is it looking fo these
files? I think I found some of them in /usr/share/cups/doc-root/help/ but
that apparently is not where the website is looking for them.

Looking at the source for localhost:631 it is looking for most of the files
in help/

And I can look in /usr/share/cups/doc-root/help/ and find the help
files, but I can't find the

original index or whatever the web page is using to see where they are
actually wanting these files. Plus

I can't see where it is trying to take me with

This is a real challenge. Thanks for any ideas.

Michael