On Wed, Apr 1, 2020, 00:23 Tomas Kuchta <tomas.kuchta.li...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> As I said before, I do not have Chromebook, but in chrome
> browser-settings-advanced-Printers
>
> It brings a dialogue which looks very much like customized cups frontend.
>
> There is also Google Cloud Print, which could be helpful.

> -T
>
> On Wed, Apr 1, 2020, 00:13 Tomas Kuchta <tomas.kuchta.li...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Here are some links to try:
> > http://localhost:631/admin
> > http://localhost:631/printers
> >
> > I do not have a printer configured to find where in /etc/cups is the
> > printer config. You probably do not have /etc/cups on the Chromebook
> anyway.
> >
> > Hope it helps,
> > -T
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 23:56 Tomas Kuchta <tomas.kuchta.li...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> The setup pages are likely active pages - meaning - you are looking for
> >> script or executable generating the HTML displayed by the browser.
> >>
> >> Without further digging (it is too late now), I am not sure what the
> >> executable is - it is using template to format the page in :
> >> /usr/share/cups/templates/admin.tmpl on my system.
> >>
> >> Tomas

> it

> management
> fo

> There
> "Not
> and
> cups.

I'm not sure why people are talking about a Chromebook. I don't recall ever
mentioning chromebook.

I am running Mint 18.3 on an HP desktop I got from Free Geek about two
years ago.

Everything was working fine until I changed routers about six months ago
and had to change the ip address for the printer. Nothing related to the
printer has worked right since.

Michael