I upgraded to the latest 6.2.2 release last night and when I try to use
AlienBBC the slimserver crashes with the following error in my even
log...

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Application ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following
information is part of the event: Can't locate object method
"contentType" via package "Plugins::Alien::RTSP" at
/PerlApp/Slim/Player/Source.pm line 1376.

I tried downloading the AlienBBC plug-in and reinstalling... same
problem.

Peter

--
PeterBorner