fraho wrote:
> If it's helpful I can send you the captured traffic between LMS and
> Airfoil via email or dropbox(?) It's only 1,18 MB.

Yes, that could be really helpful to understand what's happening

> Absolutetly brilliant! Meanwhile one minor flaw occurred to me: As soon
> as the bridge is enabled in LMS all Airplay speakers appear twice within
> Airfoil etc. and you never know what 's the right one to choose there,
> as only one of both will work.
There is a way around this, since 0.40: If you go in the settings of
ShairTunes2, you can disable all the "virtual" players created by the
AirPlay bridge, so that they don't appear again as another AirPlay
device. Of course, if you do so and want to play with AirPlay to a group
that contains such "virtual" player, then you need to choose, in
AirPlay, another SB player from that group. Obviously, if you want to
play only on the "virtual" player then choose directly the "real"
AirPlay player ... which kind of make sense :)

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2