bpa wrote:
> It's mot impossible but
> (i) there is no way to sync the time of the track so at night you could
> be shown track info from 7pm.  You can see this on BBC own Web Browser
> iPlayer. It gets worse if people pause/delay the track as track info is
> realtime so if you go back to start of program the track info will show
> what has recently been played but what is playing could be 3 hours
> earlier.
> (ii) there is limited space - two lines - so if all info was put up it
> would take ages to scroll around.
> (iii) It's been a few months since I posted about track info and there
> has been very little feedback wanting it.
> (iv) BBC don't scroll do they ?
(1) Time sync would be a problem when pausing and rewinding but if track
info was only available during live playback that would be enough.
(2) Most of the time only track info needs to be shown. Program
description info could be shown during news breaks or other times when
music is not playing.
(3) I was quite happy with the on air text until I selected the program
image instead of the station logo. I would not be surprised if most
people are using the station logo.
(4) The scrolling is on the squeezebox players not the BBC app.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk