Michael: great job with this plugin.  Shortly, I'll entertaining house
guests from the UK for an extended visit and I'm pretty sure they don't
share my passion for 16th c. polyphony. Thus, getting Spotify working on
LMS so my music collection doesn't drive them insane became a sudden
priority.  I upgraded to a Spotify premium account and got the plugin
installed and working on my ubuntu lms box in less than 20 minutes.
Registration of "Spotty enabled Spotify for Squeezebox" in the approved
applications list on my account was automatic.  Getting this up and
running couldn't have been easier.

Thanks for this!