I am not that handy with all the types of different installations on my
QNAP in combination with my squeenzebox Touch and the LMS.

Can anyone help me out if I can just install the Spotty plug-in in my
version of the LMS 7.7.2.

I don't want to loose the LMS because I am also using it to stream all
my flac files :-)

Does the Spotty plugin work on my QNAP TS 219 PII running LMS 7.7.2
This is the latest version of the LMS supported on my QNAP TS 219 PII

I really miss my Spotify account on my SqueenzeBox Touch.

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this issue.