Hello, thank you very much for Spotty !
I was able to install it on my Mac and it works as advertised.

However, I want to try it on a raspberry - but I run into the problem
that I do not know how to install the IO::Socket::SSL module - on
Raspdebian. I tried - and failed. No unix skills :-(

If anybody could point me into the right direction, that would be great.

Thanks.
Robert