First of all - HUGE thanks to Michael for this wonderful plugin. I don't
know what I'd do without Spotify, and I really don't want to leave the
squeezebox universe, so this plugin is a HUGE deal.

Naturally, I'm here to report an issue...

When my home network loses connectivity to Spotify (broadband issues or
similar), LMS gets wedged with this in the server.log:

[17-08-03 18:05:23.3127] Plugins::Spotty::API::getToken (115) Failed to
get Spotify access token: 'true' expected, at character offset 0 (before
"thread 'main' panick...") at
/home/slim/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/API.pm line 112.

thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value:
Error { repr: Custom(Custom { kind: Other, error: StringError("bytes
remaining on stream") }) }', /checkout/src/libcore/result.rs:859
note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` for a backtrace.

Once this has happened, LMS is still running but unresponsive. The
players are unusable (for Spotify or anything else - local music
included - nothing can connect to LMS). the only solution is to restart
LMS. In my house that means I have to be around so people get cranky
when the music stops and I'm not around to fix it. I've done some
searching and found folks with similar errors but not exactly the same
issues.

I'm running LMS 7.9.1 (latest git as of yesterday) on Arch Linux, perl
5.26.0.

Anyway, no demands for fixes or anything. Just hoping this helps
identify an issue that can be made more resilient in some way. I speak
perl, so if I can help in some way, let me know.

Thanks,
John