expectingtofly wrote:
> There may be a small defect with the metadata fetching code in version
> 1.5.4.5
>
> From the logs I can see that a couple of radios were continuously (and
> erroneously) requesting metadata every 30 seconds throughout the night,
> event though the radios were off.

To fix the problem, I need to reporidce the issues and so I need as much
info as possible on how you got to this state.
The log message in this routine is in reply to a LMS request to display
metadata. So LMS does not think the stream has stopped and radio is off
(i.e. paused).
A few months ago, another user had this issue a while ago but the
message occurred when the radio was turned on after being off.  From the
log are the messages continuously or did they start at some point in the
night ?

What were you playing Stream or On-Demand ?
I'm assuming you were playing a stream - did you pause stream and then
power off or just power off ?
What are the "power" settings for the radio in the LMS Settings Player
tab ?