bpa wrote:

> Change setting to one of the  "Stop at Power off" if you really want
> playing to stop when you power off - probably "Stop at Power off/
> Restart song at Power on" might be more suitable.  In the meantime I'll
> probaly change code to stop stream that have been paused for too long.
Hi - Not sure if this is possible to control within the plugin, but
would it be possible to always "Stop" a Live Stream (thus avoiding
collecting metadata and freeing up resources) but honour the Players'
Pause / Stop preference for On Demand at "Power Off"? I like being able
to resume On Demand programmes at the point I left them, which seems to
work well with the current Pause at Power Off setting.

4x Slim Devices SB3 (White)
1x Boom, 1x Radio
1x Joggler + Squeezeplay / Squeezelite + Topping TP30