bpa wrote:
> To fix the problem, I need to reproduce the issues and so I need as much
> info as possible on how you got to this state.
> The log messages in this routine are in reply to a LMS request to
> display metadata. So LMS does not think the stream has stopped and radio
> is off (i.e. LMS may think it is on & paused).
> A few months ago, another user had this issue a while ago but the
> message occurred when the radio was turned on after being off.  From the
> log are the messages continuous or did they start at some point in the
> night ?
>
> What were you playing Stream or On-Demand ?
> I'm assuming you were playing a stream - did you pause stream and then
> power off or just power off ?
> What are the "power" settings for the radio in the LMS Settings Player
> tab ?

Sure, no problem.   I'll recreate and provide you with the information.

I've noticed it since I upgraded (although it may have been happening
previously),  it was the other people in the house that were using the
radios yesterday, and they don't use them in a very sophisticated way,
so I'm pretty confident I'll be able to reproduce and provided you with
detailed logs.