pippin wrote:
> Hm, heard of that one. When skipping songs ? Only with Spotty?
>
> Regarding the delays: that processor does indeed look strong enough.
> Do you see the delays only with iPeng or also when using the web
> interface?
> Did you check for the scanner?

I just tested with my personal music collection and same thing.  If I
try to skip ahead 5 or 6 songs the volume starts to creep up.  Weird.
The delays seem to be with iPeng only.  Using the web interface on a
windows computer works fine.  The nas and computer are both wired
connections.  Maybe it's a wifi issue?  I'll try deleting the app and
reinstalling.