pippin wrote:
> This is through the normal iPeng App UI? Or are you using the lock
> screen or control center controls?
> You are not redirecting iPeng Playback through AirPlay or something,
> right?

Yes normal App UI.  I'm in the screen that has the coverart and controls
for the zone I'm in.  I'll press forward 5 times and when it loads up
the song the volume bar will go up a notch.  I'm using the airplay
bridge inside of LMS not through the app.  I also have 3 zones grouped
together.  I justed with a single zone as well and same thing happens.
I also deleted the app and reinstalled and its more responsive now.
Delays seem to be fixed but I'll keep testing