mherger wrote:
but when I go and have a look, the file is definitely there:

But can you run it? What if you disabled transcoding to flac

Just tested this before I saw your message and indeed it works again
after I disabled flac transcoding for Spotty. I'm not sure how I would
be supposed to run the file manually ( = how should I test running it),
I assume with some specific parameters?

No, just run flac. Most likely it will fail. Maybe it's linked against an incompatible glibc or something. But disabling transcoding to FLAC should be just fine for Spotty.

--

Michael