thouky wrote:
> Approximately once every minute this plugin crashes when it tries to
> write an updated -raopbridge.xml- configuration file "-No value
> specified for 'KeyAttr' option in call to XMLout() at
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/RaopBridge/Settings.pm
> line 186-":
>
> This also happens when clicking -Apply- on the -AirPlay bridge- settings
> webpage.
>
> Changing:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > XMLout($xmlconfig, RootName => "squeeze2raop", NoSort => 1, NoAttr =>
1, OutputFile => $conf );
--------------------

> to:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > XMLout($xmlconfig, RootName => "squeeze2raop", NoSort => 1, NoAttr =>
1, OutputFile => $conf, KeyAttr => {} );
--------------------

> fixed the problem for me. Presumably the other -XMLin- and -XMLout-
> calls should be similarly modified, although they don't appear to be
> causing a problem.
>
> I am using:
> >   >   >
  - AirPlay bridge version 0.3.2.1 (squeeze2raop-x86-64-static)
  - Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS (xenial), 64-bit
  - Logitech Media Server Version  7.9.0
  - Perl version 5.22.1 (x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi)
  - XML::Simple version 2.15

This is very weird as 1/ the perl part does not update the settings
regularly, it only does when you click on the apply 2/ all my other
plugins use the same mechanism and I should know if it was happening all
the time.

Might me something special with your configuration where the perl part
damages he config file which then makes the helper crash when it tries
to update it. Can you use the unmodified perl part and generate a config
file, stop the helper, modify config and send me the result?

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5