philippe_44 wrote:
> Seems that the app is crashing regularly in that configuration, when
> sending metadata. Does it do that with any track? And with other AirPlay
> targets, the same configuration is fine?  (I mean the exact same thing
> of grouping then sending via  shairtunes2?)

All other devices work fine, its only the HomePod. It used to play for
2-3mins the stop playing then resume playing later when streaming from
LMS library. I set it to send Meta Data and then it works.

However it will not work with ShairTunes, Doesn't matter what
configuration it is it just doesn't work. Very Strange eh?!? Could it be
to do with volume feedback? As that doesn't work correctly on the
HomePod? Maybe trying to get the volume from the device and its not
getting what it expects back?

Cheers!!!! :D