Hi Michael,

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 06:33:33AM +0100, Michael Herger wrote:
>> if I remember correctly, I was able to start the playback of the
>> "Top title" playlist of an artist in Spotify via the context menu of
>> iPeng in the past. I do not know if this was the case with Spotty or
>> with Triodes plugin, but I am sure it worked :-).
>
>Might have been a feature of Triode's. But in the new implementation
>you can search for the currently playing track or artist on Spotify.
>From there you can do whatever you want. Wouldn't that work?

You mean when using the Connect feature or using LMS and iPeng? I do not
use Spotify Connect and I do not like to use it as long I can use iPeng
to controll LMS and all its features and plugins this way :-).

I am not sure if I explained the problem correctly..., so another try
:-).

If I am searching for an artist and open the view where all Albums,
Singles and so on for this artist are shown, I get also the possebility
to play the "Top tracks" of the artist. This item can't be played via
the context menu of iPeng. Clicking on "Top-Tracks" will open the
playlist and all titles are shown instead. This was different in the
past, there was the possebility to open a context menu via iPeng when
activating the "Top-Tracks" item. Now I wonder why the possebility to
open a context menu for the "Top-Tracks" item is gone and if it is
possible to bring it back maybe :-.

Ciao,

  Schoepp