mherger wrote:
> > I noticed two more things:
>
> Oh, and I forgot one more thing... you'll have to run a rescan (no wipe
>
> required) to update the FTS index to see the full effect of the
> changes.
>
> > - Sometimes I get "All Songs" at the bottom of the result list,
> >    sometimes I don't.
> > - Sometimes (a different sometimes) I get "empty results", i.e. no
> >    cover, no text whatsoever, below "All Songs".
>
> How are you searching? Using the magnifying glass at the top, or one of
>
> the search input fields?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I'm at my computer, so I'm using Squeezeplay's search function (the
third entry in the main menu (1. My Music, 2. Radio, 3. Search...)). I
almost never use the WebUI for controlling players.

I'll look into what iPeng, WebUI etc. do tomorrow after the rescan and
keep you posted. Thank you!

QLMS 7.9.1@1.07.2 (digimaster) / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4