mherger wrote:
> Oh, and I forgot one more thing... you'll have to run a rescan (no wipe
> required) to update the FTS index to see the full effect of the
> changes.

The different results for 99 seem to be gone now, thank you.

I played around with the search a bit more: "99 luft" got me the empty
results and this time I made screenshots:

(That's Squeezeplay on Windows 10, the exe's date suggests it's

Clicking on "Back" and "Songs" again and the results are displayed as
they should.

I also tried the WebUI, here things look ok. However, I ran a search for
"321" and got this disc as a result:

I checked all other tracks on the disc for any "321" but couldn't find
any reason for these results.

|Filename: 321.png                                                  |

QLMS 7.9.1@1.07.2 (digimaster) / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4
dolodobendan's Profile:
View this thread: