mherger wrote:
> > You might need to use the Local Player plugin where Squeezelite then
> > acts as a software player. Then you set up a Touch to use that player
> > (Squeezelight). Then start a playlist from your android Spotify app,
> see
> > to it that the screen of the phone goes dark, and now when the song
> > plays you use the Touch's remote to skip to the next song and let
> play
> > for a few seconds, and now when you wake up your phone's screen by
> using
> > your fingerprint reader the currently playing song will pause within
> > second. At least this is what happens for me. And as said, it happens
> > 100% of the time.
> Can you try to reduce the setup to a maximum? Eg. can you reproduce the
> issue if you shut down the Touch and control the player using a mobile
> app or the web UI? Are the two synchronized?
> --
> Michael

Unplugging the Touch and skipping from the Web UI gives the same result,
the playing song pauses every time I wake the phone after having

I believe they're Not synchronised, from the Touch's Settings/Choose
player I've just chosen Squeezelite as the player.

Windows 10
LMS 7.9.1
Local Player Plugin (Squeezelite)
Intel Compute Stick